fredag 13. januar 2012

# soap operas and sorrows

A friend of mine told me today that my life was just like a soap-opera. And at the moment I actually have to agree with her, no matter how embarassing it may be! She then told me that I should write it down, so that I can make a fortune on it in a couple of years, when I'm not in the middle of what's going on right now. I don't know if agree that's it's a brilliant idea, but I'm gonna give it a try anyways, see how it goes. Maybe it'll work as a form for therapy, you never know, right?!

It just seems like whenever something happens in my life, it all happens at the same time! Like no for example: yesterday I broke up with my boyfriend, and today my dog died! Well, he wasn't really my dog, more "my" dog actually. He was the dog of my dad's best friend's family. My family and his are very close, and whenever they went away for the weekend or for needed dog-sitting for whatever reason he would stay at our place. My dad always took him cross-country skiing in the winter.
 
# did I mention I believe there's a God somewhere?

he has always been "my" dog
and now he is dead
and i can't believe it
because he was "my" dog
he was always “my” dog
and now he is gone
and i just want to stroke his fur one more time
and look into his big eyes
and feel is soft, moist nose touch my cheek
and i can’t believe i’ll never do it again
and i don’t want it to be true


I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday, and now I'm crying my heart out over a dog. It might sound silly to those of you who don't know the whole story, but it makes sense to me, sort of.
 

You see, I broke up with my boyfriend because I had feelings for someone else (technically that makes me a monster, I guess), but I did not break up with hime to be with that other guy. I broke up with him because I cannot be in a relationship with anyone other than myself when my feelings are as confusing and chaotic as they are. And do you want to know something else? Well, I won't tell you right away, because I bought six, yes SIX, new nail polishes today that I have to go try! If I get around to charging my camera I'll even post pictures of them..!

#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar