mandag 16. januar 2012

# putting the pieces togehter

So, what do you think of my new tattoo? Nah, just kidding, Hannah! I have been thinking a lot lately (by lately I mean the last couple of years), about tattoos, and what I want, when I want it, and if I want it. I've googled different tattoos and stuff, but never found anything I could settle on. Except for on Saturday, or maybe it was Friday...anyway, it just suddenly dawned on me, out of nowhere: a jigsaw puzzle-piece!
Don't worry, this is just a drawing, I used a regular, washable ink-pen!
It may not make sense to you, but it does to me! And here are some reasons why:

* jigsaw puzzles are something my dad and I do together. We're both pretty impatient people, but we can go on for hours when we start big puzzles! Right now we're working on one of my mom's favourite pictures, Lunchtime. It's a black & white picture, so it takes for ever!!

* if you compare life to a jugsaw puzzle, you'll find several similarities! Life is all about finding the right pieces, and putting them together so you get the whole picture. Some pieces just don't go together, and sometimes you have to rearrange pieces to make things right. 
 When there is one piece missing, there will be a hole in your puzzle, and only by finding that missing piece it can be complete! 

I could go on and on, but you can probably come up with some reasons on your own (if you do, feel free to share them with the worl in the comments-field below!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar