tirsdag 24. januar 2012

# sick n' tired

I am sick n' tired of my friends! Well, not all of them, but some of them (well, two of them..). First of all they can't go to a frickin party without drinking, which is absolutely ridicilous when you're 16 years old! And then one of them tells me that "hooking up with someone if you're not drunk is totally slutty, OMG you can't do that!" (Relax, I didn't!) I mean, how can hooking up with someone while sober be that much sluttier than getting absolutely drunk and then hooking up with someone? Gaad, I guess I'm just so annoyed with her that I refuse to agree..oh well

Then there's the fact that whenever I tell a story, she'll label it as awkward! I mean, come on!! It doesn't get awkward untill you say it is (no rule without exceptions, I know) or until you make an effort to make it awkward!
Honestly, this may sound waaay uppish, but whatevs, I think she's jealous! I don't know what she's jealous of (after all, I screwed up my relationship, fell in love with another guy, and made "misery" by maroon 5 the soundtrack of my life!). It might be the fact that I actually managed to get a boyfriend, and have a four years older boy fall in love with me, and hook up with a senior! (Personally, and contrary to just about everyone else, I don't think that last bit is something to be super-proud of, but be my guest and be jealous!)

sorry for wasting your time with my complaints!
Oh, and she's pathetic (I know I am to, but at least I am aware of it and I apologize to my friends for being moody)! I mean, of course you're allowed to have feelings and stuff, but come ooon!
I guess she just wants me to be there for her, and be her best friend, but right now I can't be anybody's anything besides my own me! (that does not include you, Hannah! you're special♥ you'll always be special)

Then there's my other friend, who's mood never seems to match mine! Whenever she's full of energy I just want to bury my head in my hands and fall asleep and never wake up! And she always has to much energy! Even when I'm in a really good mood, her energy-level is waaay high! And her voice to! And she's the queen of awkward! Whatever the situation or occasion, she'll make it awkward!

Oh btw, you should take this post with a pinch of salt! Sorry for complaining so much about my friends, but I need to get it out of my system!!

#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar