tirsdag 24. januar 2012

# skipping beats

Remember I wrote about the guy that I like (who is also the reason I broke up with my bf. well, it's not is fault, but he's the guy that I had those feelings for that caused the break-up), who happens to like me back, but lives in another country, is four years older than me and lives in ANOTHER COUNTRY?! Well, there's this guy at school (I don't know him, but I know who he is, and he knows who I am) who has his hair!! I'm not even kidding! When I see this guy from behind, I can swear it's my...loverboy?!..Yeah, I've got to come up with a better nickname! I can't call him bf, because he's obviously not, seeing as he lives in ANOTHER COUNTRY!! And I wont tell you his name, or what OTHER COUNTRY he lives in...as you can probably guess, I'm quite upset about the fact that he doesn't live at home anymore. He left to study abroad half a year ago, and sinse then I've seen him once, in the beginning of January! And because I thought I didn't have feelings for him I fell in love with another guy (who is now my ex) and therefore I didn't want to be with my loverboy before xmas, when he wanted to hang out! You can all probably guess how much I regret that (not being in love with my now-ex-bf, but refusing to hang out with my LB (loverboy))...


Anyways, the point of all this rambling was that I see this guy at school every day, which means that my heart skips a beat everytime I see him, because I think it's my LB, which is several times a day! Today I almost broke down crying (I let a tear or three fall) but that might also have something to do with the fact that I'm incredibly low on sleep. Which is why I'm going to sleep right now!

#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar