onsdag 18. januar 2012

# on a high

I woke up this morning, with a great feeling inside! It might have been because school started 1 hour and 15 minutes later than usual, but it was still a great feeling to wake up to. This has been my first good day in about a week or two, which really sucks, but hey: better late than never! But I just ruined it... here's how:
last night, before my mom came home from work (she works as cabin crew for SAS) she told me she had bought a little something for me, and this morning she woke me up and gave me a laptop table/pillow from Nikkino!

It even has a lamp, so that I can see my keyboard at night! And a cupholder♥

I was really happy, because first of all: she had told me that it was just something small, so I expected something small! And second of all; it's something I've wanted for quite a long time, and something I actually need! So you can imagine how upset I was when 15 minutes ago, while I was unpacking and unwrapping the thing, I managed to break the lamp!! I was removing the bubblewrap that covered the lamp and the whole "lamp-head"-thing came off!! I got really upset, because I absolutely HATE it when my things break, especially when they are new and needed.. So I sent a mail to the manufacturers and asked if the product is suposed to be this fragile, or if it was a failure or imparement or whatever, and if it's not I asked how I can fix it..not that I think I can.. Who knows, maybe they'll give me my money back! Yeah, probably not..gaad

#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar