torsdag 19. januar 2012

# time, o' time, where art thou?

I am sitting next to my bother giant box of sewing-stuff, trying to sew an elastic ribbon-band to a pink Frank Paul slipper! Sounds stupid, I know! Oh, my favourite song just started playing: She will be loved, Maroon 5♥

 

It's an amazing song! Anyways, it's the annual revue-time at my high school, and I'm in the costume-group, which basically means you're the actors' bitch! Nah, just kidding. But we have a lot to do, because we have to provide all the costumes for the actors, and we have to be at every show to make sure the actors get their costumes on in time for the next scetch, and that they put on the right one! Imagine one of the actors coming onstage waring pink pajamas while playing Benjamin Franklin! I mean, yeah it would be hilarious, but it would mean someone on the backstage-crew screwed up BIG TIME! 



My beauiful slippers! I have a ton of stuff to do, in addition to all my sewing I have to practice my lines for our stupid roleplay in Norwegian-class, sucks!! We're doing a play about Norse mythology, suppahfun!! not...

Oh, and you should all probably check out this video, if you haven't already seen it, ofc! It's actually pretty funny (well, maybe not the video, but the "bigger picture" if you know what I mean! See the video first, and if you still don't get what I mean, feel free to leave a comment and ask!) Oh btw, she's a girl, it's not Justin Bieber! But enjoy anyways!


#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar