lørdag 14. januar 2012

# rabbits

I know there's not been a whole lot of positivity in my latest posts, but my life right now isn't really filled up with positivity! When I feel like I do now, I usually go to Grouchy Rabbit and it always cheers me up! And I think it's really important to have those things, the ones that make you feel better when you're down and sad.

Ok, so have you ever missed someone so much that your body literally aches. Aches for that one person to just hold you, to just touch you? But just a touch wouldn't be enough, it would leave your body aching even more. Aching for that one person to hold you. Tight. And don't let go. Ever. Have you ever missed someone that much? I have. And I do. Right now.

cravings
But since I can't have all that, I'll have som ice cream instead! With Hershey's chocolate syrup. The special dark kind. 'Cause I'm special!

#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar