lørdag 14. januar 2012

# polished

here are my new nailpolishes that I told you about! I guess six aren't that many, but in addition to the  ones I already have it's quite a lot! I sort of have a thing fornail polish, especially blue ones.
I was a bit unsure about the gold one, thought it might look a bit tacky once I put it on, but it is actually one of my favourites! All the colors were a bit darker then they seem in the picture, and in the bottles for that matter, so I was a bit disappointed. Some of them, like the cobalt blue and the dark purple looked better on my nails than in the bottles (maybe because I wasn't completely sure if I really liked them when I bought them), but the burgundy and midnight blue looked better in the bottles...oh well, I guess every nail polish can't be your favourite!

the colors are from Pieces (a Norwegian accessory-shop) and are called (left to right) burgundy, midnight blue, golden glitter, cobalt blue, dark green, and dark purple!
And while we're talking about it, here are some other things i have a thing for:

* shoes * jeans * swimwear * lingerie * cars * red lipstick *

and of course boys, which you might've understood from my post of yesterday (and which I will tell you all about later)... a few years back I had a new crush just about every third week, and we're not talking "oh, he's kinda cute"-crushes, we're talking serious "I really like him, and if he likes someone else I'll be heartbroken!"-crushes. So you can imagine I was heartbroken (or at least thought I was) a lot back then! At least I was quite miserable! And while we're alking about misery:

 

Misery by Maroon 5, one of my favourite bands at the time. On my most recent spotify playlist, artists like the Script, the Fray, Coldplay, Two Door Cinema Club and Biffy Clyro are featured, and I have to admit, it's quite the playlist!

And I actually am quite miserable right now, seeing as "my" dog died yesterday, on Friday 13th..it really was a day if bad luck. He was a border collie and the best damn dog to ever walk the face of the earth! May he rest peacefully in the Heavens above ♥

#


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar