lørdag 22. oktober 2011

They say you only get one shot, well then I'll say bottoms up!

Some people say you only get one shot at life, but if you live it right once is enough. I don't want to live life the right way, I wan to live it my way! Yeah, I know it sounds like a cliché, and it very well might be, but so be it, I don't really care. I want to live a life that I can be proud to say is my own, and not someone else's. A life based and colored by the decisions I have made. Decisions I have made based on how I feel, and what I think is right and best! Not necessarily what's best for me, but what I feel is the best thing to do, regardless of what I may or may not win/lose. 

You won't know what you'll get until it is thrown at your face, so all you can do is keep your mouth open and swallow whatever comes your way (yeah, I know: that's what she said!). So if it's true that you only get one shot at life: bottoms up! 
(I actually came up with that one myself, just so you know it! So remember to quote me when you use it, haha!! Oh, I'm hilarious!)
 
So whatever destiny or God or Allah or karma, or whatever you believe or not believe decides how our lives turn our, throws at you, you simply have to swallow it and move on! You might have to swallow a camel every now and then, some more often than others, but for every camel you swallow, the next one will be easier to digest! Keep that in mind when you feel like you've swallowed every camel in the Sahara!

I'll tell you more about myself later on, when I'm ready to get all up-close and personal!
TTYL (yeah, I gotta find a kickass way to end these posts!) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar