søndag 23. oktober 2011

Cheers to the frickin' weekend

Hey you guys!

Thought I'd let you know what I've been up to this weekend. I've spent the weekend planning how the TenSing-choir should be run, and how the whole HUS-community should be run and stuff. It's been a great weekend, we slept in church (or the church hall, to be exact) and stayed up the whole night singing songs and playing card games. Oh, and we watched Despicable Me, the pixar movie with the little yellow dudes and orphan girls and Vector, you know!?
I'm not even going to bother posting a picture, google it!!

I have a science test tomorrow, but I simply can't focus on the words I'm reading! I'm reading about how one fox is an individual, all the foxes in an area make a population and all the animals in that area make a society! Wow, that's some interesting shit I'm reading! Anyways, I guess I should give the foxes another try... (great, my two first blogposts are about camles and foxes..wow, I should really concider becoming an author!!)

# TTYN (still working on my finish-line!!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar