tirsdag 25. oktober 2011

Shooting Dogs

Hey there!
Right now we're sitting in class doing task about Rwanda, because of the OD-day coming up on Thursday! Operasjon Dagsver/Operation Day's Work is Norway's largest solidary campaign for youth, if you want to know more visit http://www.od.no/English/index.html (that totally sounds like something you would say in a commercial, i know).

Being the smartass that I am, I have, after having written a loooong job application, been chosen to be the secretary general of Plan Norge on the OD-day!! Yay me! Plan is an international humanitarian organisation that operates child-oriented development without political or religious ties. (www.plan-norge.no - Norwegian text only, sorry about that!) Just kidding, found this: http://www.plan-norge.no/Om%20oss/About%20Plan%20Norway.aspx :) enjoy!!


Shooting Dogs - an extremely strong movie about the genocide in Rwanda in 1994. Saw it for the first time during confirmation camp last year, really made an impresion, even made me cry!!
The movie is really worth watching, makes you think things over! Anyways, my teacher is gonna go absolutely bonkers unless I put away my laptop, later on I'll write a post about Lina, who is sitting next to me! She is superduper cute, no kidding!


#TTYL (working on it..)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar