søndag 25. mars 2012

#

did you see what he commented on my status, Hannah? It made me laugh, really laugh, out loud. Then i felt tears building up in my eyes, and as they fell down my cheeks  i realized how much i really miss him. There are moments when i'm doing things, and really wishing he was there with me, but i think it's the moments when he makes me laugh i miss him the most, because i realize that even though he is (what seems like) millions of miles away, he is able to influence my mood and my days. i wrote about something the other day (Friday i think it was), and i'll post it here for you when i feel like it, when I've dried the tears from my eyes and pulled myself together. and i also have to lift my lazy ass of my chair and get the book...which i just realized is in my backpack, right next to me! i'll write it later today, don't worry. until then: go in peace, serve the Lord with joy ♥
(oh, don't forget to check out my usa-blog! not that i'm posting much on it just yet)

#

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar